Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Bible ....I Wrote it.

That's right, I wrote the bible and a few other best selling books. I am not God and this post is not about religion. Well, for one thing, God didn't write the bible and again, this post has nothing to do that subject. Go get your lawyers and your naysayer friends because I am going to set this book world on fire. Get ready, this is going to blow your mind. You might want to keep a pencil and paper at your side ....take notes. I'll wait for you to come back. Grab a sandwich and a favorite drink, I think this might be something we all can work with ....really! I am coming back, I have something to do. Look for the title "The Bible ...I wrote it ...It's mine"

10 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I'm patiently waiting, I just finished my steak and cheese and Berry Punch Crystal light. If I don't turn in early, I'll be back ;-)

PS. You're observation of me what right on point!

Love, peace and blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSS So really happy to have met you my friend!

Keith said...

Patiently Waiting...I'm eating a Ham and Cheese
sandwich and sipping some Ice tea now!-lolol.

Mizrepresent said...

Sweety, i am waiting with pen and paper in hand, lol! So, do your thing!

Solomon said...

I'm leaving the Deli with my Pastrami on Rye, piled high, with a side of coleslaw, and I'm going to wash it down with a fresh squeezed lemonade.

When I'm done eating I'll get out the pen and paper, I'm ready whenever you are...

Blu Jewel said...

I'm with everyone else, except, I'm going for a full course meal cause I'm greedy like that.

love to live; live to love!

Solomon said...

BTW, hurry back, you're just teasing us now...

Leaving us in total suspense, it's killing me bro!

lolol!

CareyCarey said...

Well, the clock on the wall, says I have to tell yawl ...I's sleepy.

Now I am nervous, you guys are full and ready ....woe is me

I've been out doing what I do ...running my mouth.

CareyCarey said...

That time stamp must be in Guam or Japan.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hey Carey, if you see Solomon, tell him I said thanks for the visit and I tried to repay him but couldn't get in. Didn't have the secret code (smile)

PS Hurry and post, this is my only day off til Next Friday!

SLC said...

Ok so I'm late to the party, but I gout my Beef Ribs ready and pen and pad too.