Tuesday, April 27, 2010

IS IT LOVE Or JUST MY IMAGINATION?


I was going to write a post, but on my way, I feel in love.


On the way to my blog, I looked in a woman's blog. Like the alluring smell of expensive perfume, her words were intoxicating. I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but words.....

"Why do I keep my mind on you all the time and I don't even know you. Why do I feel this way, thinking about you all day, and I don't even know you. Take me in your harms, thrill me with all your charm, and I'll take to the sky on a natural high, loving you more to the day I die. If you have anything to do, call me and I will do it for you, and I don't even know you. If I only had one wish to get you, that wish would be for you to me, forever and ever.
When I see you, I want to be with you. Am going to try do to all the things you want me to do, if you just give me a chance. I'll try to make something out of a nothing romance, and I don't even know you. I know we have nothing but......"

"It's just like a dream to me that somehow came true. I know tomorrow will be the same. Everyday, love in it's own special way. Melt my heart away with a smile. Could you take time to tell me that you care. And maybe we can share tomorrow together. Then I can always love you. There will always be sunshine when I look at you. It's something I can't explain, just the things that you do. If you get lonely, call me and take a second to give to me that magic you make"

I was just thinking. Can we share a moment together?

6 comments:

FreeMan said...

I could have swore looking into a ladies house was being perverted but maybe I wasn't supposed to notice that!

TRYBES said...

awww pretty sweet and romantic..Also in that state myself feelin all so blue and overtaken by love from a nubian princess..Hope this feelin stays forever..Good job bro..keep 'em comin..

CareyCarey said...

Alright Free-Man, don't have me call you Man-Friday *lol*.

But come to think of it, some might see it that way.

But let me tell you something young man. They say woman fall in love by their ears, and men by their their eyes. Well, while passing through some blogs (women's)their words touch my soul. Granted they are just words, but sometimes I can feel the passion behind those words.

I know.... I know, Your heart is like a vault. I mean, if it don't make money, it don't make sense :- ).

But am telling you man, love is a beautiful thang.

CareyCarey said...

TRYBES, I am glad you showed up. Would you please tell Man-Friday a thing or 2 about love. *snicker*

FreeMan said...

C'mon brother! You were with me before I started writing R&G.com.I got a lot of things on my mind but choose to talk at this moment about CHIP$! I just don't talk about it but it doesn't mean it's locked in a vault.

Maybe I should change the website from Rise&Grind.com to WakeUP&Love.com huh?

CareyCarey said...

My man Freeman, you know I know, but I just couldn't pass up a chance to throw one your way.

Nah man, if you change your blog to wakeup&love.com.... am going to have you committed.

And If I flip mine to Carey's on the rise&grind.com, I want you to call 911 cuz somebody has split my head. We have to do what we do best and you the man!