Friday, November 13, 2009

8:30PM - 11:30PM Friday 13th November 2009.... A Piece Of Heaven!




Book it, mark it, write it down, I just saw the Micheal Jackson Video. My world stopped for 3 hours. I could not believe how time was suspended as I sat mesmerized by Micheal Jackson. I don't believe I've ever felt so much joy packed into a 3 hour period. I am not saying this just to say it, I felt it! Never in my life have my emotions been so free. I know this may sound trite, but no words can express the gift that Micheal Jackson bestowed upon me. Man that felt good.


I danced with him, I sang with him. I went back with him, I dropped a tear for him.


Memories are so precious, so I just had to share that experience with you.


You know what, I am going back to get me another bump of that!

2 comments:

Tha L said...

LOL! Thanks for sharing Carey.

Maxine said...

Ooooh, I want to go off and watch it RIGHT NOW.