Thursday, June 3, 2010

SHAKIN' IT OVER HERE BOSS. i GOTTA LET THIS GO!



Shackles of my feet won't let me go, but I am locked and loaded. Let me shake it one more time. It's time to go and it's hard to say goodbye.




I've been on this chain gang for 15 month, but I have to break out of this joint. I am off to New Orleans and I believe I've ran my last post. It's been fun going through all my old posts, but the clock on the wall says that's all. I started with over 200 posts and I was down to about 95. I will leave the rest behind but I won't clean them up {edit them}.




Now it's time to say goodbye to all my blogging friends. If you ever want to talk, you can hit me at Carey.m@mchsi.com.




That's.... carey.m@mchsi.com I'll even do a few guest posts if you need a break. But I am done doing the do.




If you are planning on going to the Essence Music Festival, call my name because I'll be there.




See you later.



CareyCarey
Nutty J. said...
huh?why are you leaving...??? not fair:-(
June 30, 2010 6:26 AM

CareyCarey said...
Well my Nutty Professor, I did a lot of explaining in the post titled "I've shown my last ass". Also, I've answered a lot of e-mails on the subject. So, if you'd like more details, check me out.But believe me, it's hard to say goodbye. I will miss our exchanges. You are an interesting person.






No comments: