Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sometimes I need love too. My words tell the story.


I've often been the instigator in many crazy debates. Maybe I shouldn't call them crazy but they have been heated. Today I thought I'd show my soft side. Sometimes I need love too.


Loving On My Mind


Thinking of you
Your presence is real
Time pauses
I am feeling you
Others
Thoughts
Try to intrude
Us
We are together
If only in my mind
Life's suspended
Locked away
We sit on a rainbow
Gold?
At the end?
Not now
I have you
A Diamond
Formed
Cultured like a pearl
The end is not near
Time is suspended
I am with you
(c) Carey



Secret Love


Although we dance among questioning eyes
Our lips have never met
I feel no shame for the love I have
I believe in dreams


There is a place
where dreams come true
If only for a while

Ply me with your visions of love
Spoil me with you
I wait patiently for your high


Love has gone
Love has left
Surely love never dies



Oh stars, Oh God, what destiny does thine hold
Should I stop this mental agitation
Tell me why


Do I dream as a man
That wishes on a star
Should I let her walk away


If I so dream
If I may wish
I dream of going back
I wish to take her with me


Then I'd have more
More time to spend with her
More time to do it over again
And again
And again


If I could I would
I wonder if she knows
Hurt is a man that has a dream, that doesn't always show
I wonder if she knows


I am going to lay down and dream
Again
And again
I am going to dream of her


(c) Carey




Voyuer


I am captured by your stately grace, your rhythmic pace
Locked in hell, I want to yell
This vision is mine
A slave of my mind
I don't mind



I luxuriate, can't wait, quicken my gate, to open you
I am the guard
The prisoner
I fight, I struggle with the imagery of you



I lounge in you
I wander, I get lost in you
There's no curfew
I am the gatekeeper



Radiant from afar
Steeped in pronounced beauty
Please come again
You



Voyeur?
I think not, only you
I am captured by your stately grace, your rhythmic pace
I lust for you
Only you!



(c) Carey



Cookie With My Coffee

I've peresonalized your essence
Your presence stays with me
Lingers - fingers
My pleasure zone

I dream
Intoxicated
I've waited
I miss her
My Black Sista

Apropo?
I don't know
But I am loving the brilliance of you
Sharp bright light, laying claim to my heart

Blinded, I don't mind it
Stroke me
Choke me
Hit me with another you

My mind is centered around you
Inside
Outside
Don't want to be left behind

Our friendship is a gift
Predisposed - I don't know
Time will be the test
Can't rest

I like being with you

Sometimes I need love too.

No comments: