Friday, July 23, 2010

ANSWER THE QUESTION, WITH YOUR BANJO PLAYING ASS.

Look at that monkey-see-monkey-do-negro. Look at them booty lips. But what's he playing on that banjo? Well, if you listen real good, he's playing Mr Charlie's favorite tune, stomp that colored fella.

Let me cut to the chase. Some negro political blogs should change their names to BootyForSell. That's right, flash a red sign and adorn it with purple lips and a fat ass. You know, them big booty lips that compliment deep ass kissing. But wait, dez some smart Negros that may not know the errs of their ways.


I mean, they have great writing skills that most would die for, but they ain't talking about a gawd damn thang except what Obama has done wrong.


Listen, I am a ride or die Obama supporter that....


"HOLD UP CAREY, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP HERO WORSHIPING?"


No, you hold up and you can blow that outcha ass. I mean, you should define hero worshiping. I know you may believe that's a clever phrase, but it's nothing more than a tired and trite remark that allows you to run from the truth. Get back to me with your definition of a hero worshiper.


But first, tell me, who would you rather have in office, Obama or Mr Charlie? I know the Banjo Man (or Lady) will have a hard time answering that question. Well, since they claim to be supporting Obama's mission, they can't say Mr Charlie. On the other hand, if they DO say Mr Charlie, I'd say "give me his name" who would you replace him with? And, since these are smart Negros, they wouldn't say anybody except President Obama. I mean, that reply would instantly discredit them. And lord knows what that would do to their egos.

That reminds me, I believe much of their whimsical hater-aid is rooted in an ego that's in grave need of constant stroking. You know, that need to sound all intellectual. What else could justify their negative rants about our presidents?

"But Carey, we can't give him a pass just because he's black"

Who said anything about giving him a pass you knuckle head? And again, if not Obama than who?! See, some folks wish to run from that question. Really, that's the big elephant in this house. If you can't stop the elephant, then your house will become very raggedy. And, you're gonna get stomped with that garbage hanging from you mouth.


Malcolm said, "if your kitchen is dirty, your house is dirty"


So, would it be right to invite someone to a nasty home? Remember, the elephant is still there. He ain't going to disappear because the question is side stepped. Consequently, until the chicken head naysayers can tell me the purpose behind their eloquent dissing of President Obama, I can't help but believe they are unconsciously soothing a soul that needs to sound intelligent. Or, they are secretly supporting Mr Charlie. I mean, they have to know their words are a cheap cloned edition of Mr Charlie's fan club.


I wish they would just speak the truth and come out of the closet. I wish they would change their blog names to Black Booty For Sale: The place of intelligent BIG BOOTY for your disposal.


"But again carey, we can't give Obama a pass because he's black, we have to make him accounting"


Okay, one mo gin for all the circle jerks. Do you really think you are making him accountable by mimmicking the words of his arch rivals?! I mean, really? Even if you say yes  (some fool would say that), what's the payoff? Would your words move people toward Obama or away from him? Don't duck now, but the Big Ass Elephant is back in the house. If not Obama than who? Yeah yeah yeah, you're making him accountable.  Well, miss me with that because that method of making him accountable is akin to putting ones tooth under their pillow.

I know this post will not get me invited to soft music and satin sheets, but as Martin Luther King said, "Many people fear nothing more terrible than to take a position which stands out sharply and clearly from the prevailing opinion. The tendency of most is to adopt a view that is so ambiguous that it will include everything and so popular that it will include everybody"


So do me baby, cuz I ain't scared. Use me to do the thangs you do, because I sho am using you to do the thangs YOU do.
That's right, I've said this before, but if it was right then, it needed to be said, one more time.


And, I'm coming back with another post titled "Tell a Nigga, Telephone".

4 comments:

Internet business at home automated system said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rich Fitzgerald said...

You know, I think I have to agree with you. Folks need to stop all the hating. I could see if they were offering some workable solutions as opposed to crying because the latest CHANGE hasn't put money in their pocket.

Bush and Company did some real horrible damage, but folks are so short minded, they wouldn't remember that. All they can see is a black man trying to help in a way that they don't like.

CareyCarey said...

My man Richie Rich, it's good to see you. I was begining to think there wasn't any free thinkers around here. Well, I did run this in the past and many spoke up, but it's not a popular opinion.

Yelp, some folks cry when they see or hear a little bad news but they are quiet when things are going their way. Or at least they do not offer a balance of "good" to go along with their hating.

So, my question was basically asking what are they getting from voicing their negative opinions of Obama.

So my friend, I have to shake your hand for having the courage to move away from popular opinion.

All the great people didn't do their thing by being like everyone else.

My next post is a continuation of this one. Check it out when you get a chance. It's up.

Reggie said...

Remember the play/movie "A soldier's story"?!?

"You know the damage one ignorant Negro can do? We were in France in the first war; we'd won decorations. But the white boys had told all them French gals that we had tails. Then they found this ignorant colored soldier, paid him to tie a tail to his ass and run around half-naked, making monkey sounds. Put him on the big round table in the Cafe Napoleon, put a reed in his hand, crown on his head, blanket on his shoulders, and made him eat *bananas* in front of all them Frenchies. Oh, how the white boys danced that night... passed out leaflets with that boy's picture on it. Called him Moonshine, King of the Monkeys. And when we slit his throat, you know that fool asked us what he had done wrong?"

"See, the Black race can't afford you no more. There used to be a time, we'd see someone like you singin', clownin', yassuh-bossin'... and we wouldn't do anything. Folks liked that. You were good. Homey kind of nigga. When they needed somebody to mistreat, call a name or two, they paraded you.Reminded them of the good old days. Not no more. The day of the Geechee is gone, boy. And you're going with it."

"We're men. Soldiers. And I don't propose for our race to be cheated of its place of honor in this war by fools like C.J. Memphis."