Sunday, July 18, 2010

HOOTERS! EXCUSE ME, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT YOUR NASTY TITTY IN MY SOUP?!


I mean, there's nothing wrong with a little bump and grind, but please hold the floppy tit....  until after my meal. Listen, hot chicken wings dripping with the right sauce is one thing, but hot booty dripping with who knows what, is too hot for my taste. Besides, any ol' titty is not my babies titty. I mean, whose hooters are they anyway?

I am not the smartest guy in the world, but why would I want to go to a restaurant to be served by women that I don't know, who are walking around with their butts and titty hanging all over the place? Huh, could someone please tell me what's up with that mess? Don't tell me it's just a restaurant called Hooters.

Before you answer, or reply, lets flip the script. Suppose there was a joint called Long Dong's Silvery Thang. You know, a restaurant with guys walking around in thongs and jock straps. I can hear the conversation.

Patron: Excuse me sir, could you take this back, I don't want it.

Waiter: Is there something wrong?

Patron: Well, I didn't mind your thumb in my coffee, but when your peter started dripping in my soup, I had to draw the line.


That's nasty ain't it? And so is looking up someones nasty behind while I am eating my food. Look, some things just don't mix. Drinking and driving is against the law. So, what about the mixture of a hot steak, a stranger's booty, dick or hooter, and a drink? Shouldn't that be against the law? Heck, they've banned texting while driving because we can only do one thing at a time.

Don't get me wrong, if  MY  lady wants to fix me some fried chicken with all of her ass hanging out, I'm gonna say, go right ahead and get your naked ass in that kitchen and make some noise with those pots and pans. But O. P. P.( other peoples pumtang) ain't good for me.

When I think about that... you know, other people's "*****"(o.p.p.), it reminds me of another situation that makes me pause. Picture this, there's two or three guys sitting at a strip club. Now, the confused women that says "I'm just a college student working for tips" slides her pom poms over to a man and gives him a lap dance. Then she pops off of him and does the same for the next smiling face. And then the front door opens and in walks a guy that just left Hooter's. He sits down and gets his wiggle on. Now, the girl leaves, and the 3 pricks (hold their stiff pricks) are left sitting there with their pricks in their hands. Some things just don't mix.  Well,  I know I wouldn't want to be sitting there with 3 pricks with their Johnson's in their hands, and excitement on their face. That's not my kind of party.

Seriously, I know some people like a little burning hot oil to enhance their sexual pleasure. And some even go for candy panties. But why would I want to take my wife or my girl friend to a place where everybodies boobs are hanging out, except hers? Something just ain't right.

Maxine Beneba Clarke said...
Hear, hear. You should print this out & bill-post it outside every HOOTERS!
July 17, 2010 9:18 PM

CareyCarey said...
Hi Maxine,It's you and me baby, this post must have been too deep for the rest of the crowd *smile*. Or maybe everyone eats at Hooters and that's where their at right now? Or, the post was filled with too much nastiness for the good folks to comment? Or, it takes the insightful mind and bravery of a poet to say HEAR HEAR. But do guys really take thier dates to Hooters?
Whatever the case, it's you and me. So, since no one is around, do you want to talk nasty :-)If so, lets talk about boobs. I bet you can't wrap a poem around that *lol*
July 18, 2010 3:33 AM

BigmacInPittsburgh said...
I ain't scared Carey,(lol)you are on the money with your comment on Hooters,the joint is like every other business out here today they use sex to sell that nasty ass food!
July 18, 2010 7:00 AM

BigmacInPittsburgh said...
BTW,thanks for dropping by the Forest,always love your two cents.Gil Scott has always been a favorite of mine,the song the "Bottle" has a special meaning for me.
July 18, 2010 7:04 AM

Mizrepresent said...
Exactly, that is the main reason i will never eat there, lol!
July 18, 2010 9:47 AM

CareyCarey said...
Hush, be quiet Maxine, other folks have arrived. close your blouse.
Whatsup Big Mack Attack, it's so fitting that you and Mizrepresents dropped by. I'd like to suggest that you and Miz visit Maxine's blog. The women is a great poet, and she just posted a link to one of her performances. I was blown away by her "voice".
@ Miz, I remember when you were one of the few that commented when I posted some of Maxine poems. Now check this, since she's in Melbourne, we are going to steal her poems, and then you and I can get rich *lol*.
So Diane, you've never been to Hooters? Girl, I know you get your eat on and you can cook. So the next time I come to Georgia, I don't have to worry about taking you out to dinner *smile*. Well, at least not to Hooters. You probably don't like chicken wings anyway.
Btw Mac, I should have known the story behind you and "The Bottle". I don't know how it fits your father or your family, but I do know the story does not change. Again, I stole my post (on Gil) from Maxine.
July 18, 2010 11:47 AM

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I have just installed iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my taskbar.