Friday, July 2, 2010

IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE OLD SCHOOL SLOW GRIND, DON'T CLICK THIS POST!


I'm talking about that locked up love with you and yours, on the dance floor! Hips to hips, cheeks to cheek, do you know anything about the real slow grind? If you do, lets go back.



In some cases.... waaaay back. Lets start with a real oldie, and then move on down the road. Some of you don't know anything about this :-)





















Oh lawd, it's fire & desire! "Cocaine is a hellava drug" ~ Rick James
















But Meli'sa Morgon said, "do me baby"













And then The Whispers said, "I'm in the mood"










And then Marvin Gaye said to get out of my way because I'm trying to GET IT ON









Determined not to be over-shadowed, Prince grabbed his woman and said "I Adore You"










Freddie jackson didn't bring his woman, so he turned to Mrs Jones and said, "It's me and you baby, but we gotta be extra careful"








A few old school brothas were locked with their women and they said "Heaven must be like this"






Teddy couldn't stand it no more. So he said, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!


Well, what did you know about that?

2 comments:

uglyblackjohn said...

Man...
I messed over a lot of good women back in the day.
My old school joint has to be Lenny William's beggin'-ass, "Oh I-I-I-I-I I love you..."
Now THAT'S some music a guy can shine his belt bukle doing a slow grind to.

CareyCarey said...

Man, after reading your posts and comments (for a year) I've come to the conclusion that you should change your name to Sweet Sweetback.

I can just see you locking up one of them joints you managed, with you and Miss thang locked inside. Don't lie, I know you're done that :-)

If I ever come out of "retirement" I'm gonna need a few tips. So, although I hate Texas, if you hear someone outside your spot say, "Sweet Willie, it's me, Carey from Iowa" open yo door.