Thursday, July 29, 2010

LOOKIE HERE! SAMBOS BEWARE, SOMEBODY WAS LISTENING!


Some nice people @ the blog, "fire, wit, wisdom, pain and beauty from the black blogsphere" highlighted my post on the Sambos of the black blog world.

Yes sir, someone heard the right call. I will assume that others did as well, but they said it loud, like they are black and proud.




Yep, the big WHOA!!!

I don't know who ran that post, but I like to say THANK YOU! I am so pleased that my efforts did not go in vain.


Here's the link to their blog... http://wordslikewhoa.com/play-it-again-sambo/

They don't play over there. Straight from the hip.


There's no place to hide in the black blogsphere.... if you're not doing the right thangs. So watch-out! When you least expect it, you may be elected. You can read about the negro-"lights" in the above link.



No comments: