Sunday, August 1, 2010

I SLOW DOWN BECAUSE I MISS HER. If only for a moment..

In my quiet time, she creeps into my mind. I embrace those moments... just for a moment. She engulfs me. She deliver moments of pleasure and pain. Is that what love is made for? Is that what lovers do?





What do you think? Can you relate? Well, if not, read the preceding post. That might give you something to think about. But I'll tell you what. Before you go, in those above songs, plug yourself in as the love interest. I mean, lets say you lost that loving feeling for yourself. And then, through pain and self-discovery, you found yourself. Go back, plug you (missing you) in those songs and then see if you can relate. I bet you can! I think we all get lost, sometimes.

4 comments:

CurvyGurl ♥ said...

Awww, Carey, you know you can reach me at any time. Just kidding with ya, of course! I feel ya. The Point of It All is the jam!

CareyCarey said...

Miss Curvy...*WINK*

Yes, It's all about the jam. I think a person can find their own personal message in each one of those songs. Also, a LOVE doesn't have to be another person, either. I lost the love of myself - one time. There are a few other things I had to let go, that I dearly loved. And it HURT!

But what about a time called now.

I'm glad you stopped by. I thought you kicked me to the curve. I'm just kidding, of course!

Reggie said...

I think that when Eric is thinking about her.......he's thinking about Halle.

CareyCarey said...

I don't know Reggie. From what I've read, I don't think Eric has any problem catching women. Besides, you can't judge a book by it's cover. I mean, I don't need small hips and a movie star face. Are you kidding me. I want some humps with my rumps. When I put my arms around a woman's ass, I don't want my finger to touch. And, I bet Halle can't cook. Come on now. I don't want Hopseng cooking my food. I want a big woman that gets as hungry as I do.