Wednesday, April 27, 2011

REPUBLICANS AND SOME WHITE FOLKS LOOKING FOR THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

The night was glare, the moon was yellow, and the leaves came tumbling down. Quantum banter relinquished it's liberally greased floors to silence. Like the toes of the Wicked Witch of The East, retentively coiled upon losing their ruby red glass slippers, I am suggesting the appendages of the black blogsphere should relax it's pointed index fingers to a slightly paused position.


Here I go again. To make a point, I opened with a line from the song Stagalee . Well, let me hit you with a few more lines...

"I was standin' on the corner when I heard my bulldog bark; he was barkin' at the two mens who gamblin' in the dark. It was Stagolee and Billy, Two men who gamble' late, Stagolee throw seven, Billy swore that he throwed eight. Stagolee told Billy, "I can't let you go with that; You have won my money and my brand new Stetson hat." Stagolee went home, And got his forty-four. Stagolee found Billy, "Oh please don't take my life! I got three little children, And a very sick little wife" Stagolee shot Billy, Oh he shot that boy so fast"



Okay, now I’m thinking about some white folks and Democrats vs. Republicans. Therein lies the core of my discontent with people like Donald Trump and those of his ilk. Look, some folks have no shame and are constitutionally incapable of telling the truth. So no matter what you or I say, real change will never come from their mouth. My daughter has a couple of sayings that addresses that point... “ don’t make a liar lie” and “That’s yo lie, you tell it, I’m not cosigning that bullsh*t”

Both Stagolee and Billy knew who was wrong, but somebody didn’t budge.

And you know what, Langston Hughes spoke on The Ways of White Folks. I loved the brilliance of Langston Hughes. His artful way of showing people their evil ways - without yelling at them, or calling them enigmatic names - was a stroke of genius.

Hughes's stories were messages from that other America, sharply etched vignettes of its daily life, cruelly accurate portrayals of black people colliding -- sometimes humorously, more often tragically -- with whites".

So now I’m thinking about President Obama and this latest birth certificate fiasco. But wait, if you’re of the mindset that those who use “bad words” and/or vulgar language, only do so because they possess a limited vocabulary, I say miss me with that BULLSH*T, okay. And, if you’re offended by such language, as Dr. Seuss said,

Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now, cuz I am about to let it all hang out!



Listen, as I’ve said many times, telling white folks what they’ve done wrong and shame shame shame on them does little or nothing to persuade them to stop their evil ways. So, since Obama is a black, and every black person knows how to say “motherfu*ker”... real good, I know he would like to say exactly what’s on his mind. Seriously, if you show me a black person that can’t cus when they have to, I’ll show you an Oreo or a black man that lived in a cave on the south side of the moon. So, although all that political “correctness” and purple prose we (and the president) find ourselves engaged in - is the championed voice, I can’t help but believe our president would like to sometimes, some GOTDAMN time, tell a mfer what’s really on his mind. Check this out.

Donald Trump: Mr. President, since you’re a black man and we’ve never had a black president, would you show us your birth certificate. We know your mother was white so we have a few questions.

The President: Look here you fu*kin’ weasel, you can miss me with that bullshit and kiss the pink part of my assh*le. How dare you offend me and my mother in that fashion.

Trump: But Mr. President, the public has a right to know about all the affairs of your mother and rather or not you’re really an American.

The President: Is that right? Well, I hate to talk about yo momma , she was a good ol' ho, with a two dollar pumtang, and a rubber a$$hole. See man, you done pissed me off and set off the natural black man in me. Your mother was talking about wrappin’her thang around my neck and chin. I told her she should be blowing it out her a$$ and try to be my mutherfkin’ friend.


Trump: OH NO, not the angry black man?

The President: OH NO MFer, don’t start crying like a bitch now, you started this shit. Your eyes my shine and you teeth my grin, but I’m tired of you diggin’ in my ass one mo again... you and all your friends. Hug me, love me, or leave me the fu*k alone, because I’m the HNIC up in this motherfu*ker.

Well my friends, that’s what the president would like to say and do. Yeah, he’d like to pull out his Johnson and slap some folks with it. See, as I said, some people are never going to change regardless of what we say or what names we call them. So we might as well lead with a left hook and an uppercut while they keep on jabbing. Yeah, fuck’em and the confederate horses they rode in on. Hey, my daddy told me you have to bring some to get some or get out of the fight. Bullies love punks. I don't like punks and I've never been one, and I am not afraid of controversy. I gotta speak what's on my mind.

2 comments:

Dirty Red said...

That is what the Prez should have said.. I spoke on this same topic man..
Good damn read..And I like your daughters sayings..lol

CareyCarey said...

Yeah man, that's my take on it, but many many folks see it a different way. I'm a small fish but at some of the other sites (large sites) the comments are at all time highs. At Jack & Jill I believe they've topped 300 comments. Of course I added my 2 cents.

And I too love my daughter's saying. I use it all the time. It's like, don't ask a liar a question, because they are going to do what they always do... tell you a lie :-)

Also, the other one addresses an issue that when someone tries to drag you in an argument by saying "you know what I mean, right". She replies, "no I don't know what you mean, “That’s yo lie, you tell it, I’m not cosigning that bullsh*t”

Hey man, what are you doing in Texas?