Thursday, July 21, 2011

GET ON THAT TRAIN NIGGER!

DAAAAYUM! That sign scared the mess out of me.


Then my mind went to a place few has ventured. What if the US got tired of black folks and decided to call them all in. Hold up now, let me finish, don’t run from the light. What if they preempted all programming and told all African Americans to report to "staging areas"?

Okay, we know most black people have 1 gun - or none - and 6 bullets. But, for the sake of argument, lets say several have a bunch of weapons. But see, I doubt that would be enough because, first, they would tell all white folk to get out of the cities and then bomb that bitch. You feeling me? That would corral a bunch of negroes. All your white buddies would then be nothing but white - not buddies - simply white. They sure wouldn't run to the cities with your ass. Let alone hide you in their attic. That "hide the darkie in the attic" is only found in the movies. The US couldn’t find Bin "Thin" Latin, but they'll find negroes hiding under the boardwalk.



And check this, I don't know if you've driven across the US, but if you have, you know there are miles and miles and miles of places that a brotha CAN'T hide. What? Don't believe me, ask the Indian about that. And believe me, there are millions of acres in the USA that a black face nor foot has never touched.

That reminds me. The American Indian had strong warriors on swift horses. You know, strong bucks to ride forward, spreading the news of the advancing white man with fork tongue. But apparently, they were not fast enough. So, what about communications? Do I need to say how vital a role that plays in any... ahh, war? A 30 day phone card is not going to get it. In fact, all communication systems are owned by white folks, including BET. So again, you can’t call your white “friends” and they are not coming if they could. Are you kidding me, they know the heart of the conqueror, and if history serve us well, it’s not pretty nor loving and surely cares nothing about the plight of black folks. So keep on knock and calling, “Leon”,  but they are not answering your call.

The Jewish community could blend in. Yep, all they have to do is change their names and take off that Star Of David. But black folks can't hide. Where are they going to run? If they run to the West or East, depending on their starting point, there's a great body of water called the Mississippi River. Uh huh, that's going to stop many right there. And, if some make it to the other side, they will not be met by the underground railroad. Not Harriet Tubman, nor Oprah, will be waiting for them with grits and kool-aid, nor a new car. Nope, cornfields, haystacks and shotguns will meet their advance.

How many airplanes do black folks own? Heck, how many black pilots do you know? Who's going to come to the rescue of the black man in America? Is the black man really needed? Affirmative action will not fly. The bill of rights and civil rights will be null and void.

Is the black man really needed? Oh happy day, there will be jobs for everyone - white. Unemployment will be at it's lowest. No more BET to wreck the minds of the inquisitive white kids. White folks could turn on the TV and root for all the white guys shooting 3 pointers. Dunking will be banned. There would be no more debates about immigration laws because everybody that even looks like they've ever kissed a dark skinned person would have to run for the hills.

I know this scenario might sound a little crazy but am just saying... is the black man needed in the US? Some might argue the contributions the black man has made, like jazz, the peanut and The Harlem Globe Trotters, but really? The history books will be rewritten - AGAIN! Who needs the black man to make more babies than they can afford, nor feed - huh? Who needs the black man to sell more drugs and increase the crime rate, after the white man ships those drugs to his shore? Why doesn't America take the black man out of his misery before unemployment hits the levels of Liberia? Heck, they're already killing each other, are they not? Should the black man get ready because isn't there a train a coming? Do we need another million man march or HBO special about the plight of the black man and the new plantation of debt? Should we call Cornel West and his boys to hold another round table discussion. Maybe we should just bitch and moan and cry and bullshit, while telling others what "THEY need to do"

Some folks are gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here. They are gonna make me act a fool up in here, up in here. Yeah, some believe America can do without rap music too. To many blacks making money off that mess, right? That gutter bowl - jelly roll - bump yo booty, don't you know, is getting out of control - ain‘t it - huh? I don't know, is it me or does America really need black folks?


I think there's a train a comin'. And... that's my opinion. But, it is a fact that white folks have never loved people of color. Granted, there are some good white folks, but their voices will be silenced by popular opinion. The overwhelming major of white folks could case less about people of color. They use them and abuse them for their own satisfaction, and only a wannabe blind fool would believe they respect and love them. Yet, some black folks believe they don’t have a ticket to board that train to nowhere. I hear them every day.... "Massa, you's be right. Most of those African American are messing it up for me and you. I am not like the rest of those people. I talk just like you and I call a spade a spade!"


"Is that right Leon, you're black aren't you!?"



nachalooman said...


What you're talking about is what they call "GroupThink" when folks are afraid to speak out against the prevailing thought patterns of their "group". It's about having courage, Carey. There are some who feel Obama was suppose to create more concessions for them--jobs, houses, cars, whatnot. But maybe what Obama is really doing is destroying or at least forcing us to challenge our areas of "GroupThink" I think Erykah Badu tried to hip us to it.

I deeply appreciate your courage, and your storytelling ability--breaking-it-down ability! I hope you continue, brother! And I KNEW you wasn't going NOWHERE from this blogosphere!! ;-D

Anna Renee



BigmacInPittsburgh said...

You are in fine form with this post!


Big Mark 243 said...

Let me tell you something that you already know. You are a deep brother and I hope you totally take it as the compliment that it is intended to be.

A.Smith said...

You know another group of people we can learn something from are the Native Americans. Especially when it comes to keeping culture.Meanwhile, on a very surface level, what annoys me about these types of black people is that I feel like what they're really trying to do is say, "hey! I'm not black for real for real. you can like me!" It's not so much self-hate as it is...well... idk, but it's more (or maybe less) than self-hate... it's something else...   It's the same as whatever we'd classify a tweet I saw this morning that said, "the world isn't racist, it's classist and that's why I'm trying to make money..."

♫Hershey's Kiss♫ said...

Its been a while, but I love your blog posts. you said it. You hit the head on the nail.


Keith said...
Hahahahahahaha, Funny, but good points made there. I love this blog because you make me think..Even when I don't want to..Does America really need the Black man?But of course...America would have no rythem without us...no soul...and God knows..America needs a soul.


A Free Spirit Butterfly said...
It doesn't matter what America needs... GOD said it and it is so!Love ya. To copy off of Keith, you got my brain doing stuff it don't want to do when it's home just chill'n (LOL)Ms. Butterfly


CareyCarey said...
@ Keith ...I tried to keep it light, but it was written to make us think.


freemanpress said...
I think the time when they needed us has long passed and now they don't know what to do. Since the Mexican cats have crossed the borders and taken all the sharecropping jobs we are in the cities. Now never forget taking care of sick people is also a money maker so as long as we remain sick we are a tax base to be exploited.They needed us to do the work they didn't want to do now they need us to be a exploitable people so they can make money. Overall we are not needed but they will never get their own folks to do anything but say they are entitled to the land. Can't grow with someone who feels they don't have to do nothing at all.


CareyCarey said...
Dang Freeman, you've made some very interesting points. Yeah, the only way some feel like they're up is to have others beneath them.


Mizrepresent said...
Well the way these folks are acting up around here...i wouldn't put it past them to give it a try. One friend of mine told me about how gun sales have went up almost 50% in the last couple of months. Somebody out there is stocking up on guns, and from the looks of it, it ain't us.


A Free Spirit Butterfly said...
Just checking in. Have a great weekend! Love ya crazy, I mean Carey (LOL)Ms. Butterfly


El Nuyorican said...
This shit was funny, but it also made some excellent points. It reminds me of a story, Space Invaders" by Derrick Bell in "Face at the bottom of the Well." In it, aliens come from out of space and promise America all the free fuel they'll ever need and some other shit, but the catch was they had to tuen over all black folk. The story is both funny and very insightful.This post reminded me of that story. I like your stule, bro! LOLEddie


CareyCarey said...
@ Miz ...I've heard similar talk of gun sales increasing. I don't know Miz, I 've seen plenty of brothas get killed AND they had a gun. If you had a gun I doubt it would stop another from killing you.

"But of course...America would have no rhythm without us." What Keith says sounds real...Perhaps every nation, ethnic group or culture finds it rhythm eventually. But without us, it would have taken America so damn long!
.

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...
Just stopping in to say Hello and wishing you a happy whatever day you happen to check this day!Love and hugsMs. ButterflySending prayers your way!


A Lady's Life said...
Thanks for visiting my post:)I think America(and the world) needs good people. I think you find good and bad in all races, in all countries,in all religions. You can't just clump people and stereotype them. I don't like rap because of the swear words. I don't like women being disrespected by calling them bitches and telling them they need to go down.That is not love. It's not love that is going to last. Women are Mothers and no child likes to hear its Momma being called a bitch. Fathers have to look into the eyes of the babies they create and I know they love them but all children need and Mother and a Father and peace and joy. No child worries about money as much as they worry about not having parents. Money never made much of a difference to me as a child.:) Then the gun issue is disturbing. You know, if there were no customers for the drugs, the business would go away on its own very quietly. Why do people take drugs? There are so many other ways to get a high without it hurting you or anyone else.:)That's what I believe:)

6 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Ummmm, back on that blogpipe i see, lol! I know, i know...where else in the world can you VENT and people like it! Back later to comment on post! Glad to see you in the neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

CareyCarey, I remember when you first posted this, I believe it was over a year ago. I said it then but didn’t comment so I’ll say it now, your writing style, your voice, your wit, use of humor and your unique delivery is a package seldom seen. It’s one of the best in this blogsphere. Your unpretentious delivery speak volumes about the writer. Your are a piece of work, and I say that affectionately. In short, as with many of your posts, there’s so much to digest , and this one I am going to discuss with my friends.


p.s. It's a shame and my loss that you don't post anymore new material.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad, i really enjoyed this one!
p.s. Where is the new material! What a great compliment from Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

It's always a pleasure reading your post carey you keep it real love that about you.

CareyCarey said...

Hello all,

Hi Miz, it's always a joy to see you drop by. But as someone mentioned, I don't write new posts. I circulate/rotate old ones and I have about 100 that I have in another file (off the blog). I see you're still doing it, doing it, dooooo-ing it. Hey, I'm in pre-production of a one man play on the life of Tim Moore, better known to most people as Kingfish from the old Amos n Andy television series. I'd like to bump some ideas off you. So when you have a chance, hit my e-mail @ careydarnell@yahoo.com.

Hello Anonymouses :-), I don't know who you are except the one from my daughter. Yeah, she's always peeking in to see what her daddy is doing. Anyway, thanks for stopping by to give the old man a few words of encouragement.

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
JOIN TODAY