Friday, May 11, 2012

Mr. President Obama: Call Those Things That Are Not -- As If They Already Are. 4 MORE YEARS!

funny gifs
I wrote a song, wanna hear it?  Well... I didn't really write a song - today. However, thinking ahead --  looking upon the horizon  --  it's soon to be party time for some and crying time for others. That's right, although I would not classify myself  a soothsayer, or an interlocutor nor a pontificating intellectual, I however believe in the phrase "Call those things that are not, as if the already are".  Listen, I know in my heart that Mr. Barack Obama is arguably the most sincere, honest and wise PONTUS to ever hold that office.  So, if I could sing  --   I would sing the song "People Get Ready - There's A Train A Coming"...  Don't need no ticket, just get on board.

So, since I do not suffer fools lightly nor do I respect those who jump on the bandwagon after the train has stopped   ( I call those folks sidewinders and blisters...   they show up after the work is done) I have to practice what I preach. I am going to get out in front of this train. That's right, I do not know how often I will post, but I am going to log this journey.

Now, if I can borrow the most famous quote of Bernie Mac...   "I ain't scared of [THEM] mother#!/*#!ers". That's right, I am suggesting that I am not afraid to walk out on this limb and say  "OBAMA WINS AND RIDES ROUGHSHOD OVER THE MAN CALLED MIT ROMNEY"!

Consequently, I will be back...   but it's only fitting and proper that the man with the big plans starts this party poppin'.

Ladies and Gentlemen...  I present the 44th and 2 term President Of The United States, Mr Barack Obama.






No comments: