Saturday, July 20, 2019

4 A. The Door Monitor Strikes Again:: "FIRE"



<---- mine.="" nbsp="" not="" p="" their="" words=""><--- alterior="" an="" as="" believe="" big="" city.="" exactly="" for="" gross="" had="" i="" in="" incident="" is="" lead="" mentioning="" motive="" mr="" p="" ridiculous="" said="" sounds="" that="" the="" their="" they="" to="" were="" why="" word.="">
<---- mine.="" nbsp="" not="" p="" their="" words=""><--- alterior="" an="" as="" believe="" big="" city.="" exactly="" for="" gross="" had="" i="" in="" incident="" is="" lead="" mentioning="" motive="" mr="" p="" ridiculous="" said="" sounds="" that="" the="" their="" they="" to="" were="" why="" word.="">










































These are the un-official documents given to me. Can I say it... OH MY GOD! WHO-WHAT-WHY? 

That said, I have been the victim of her evil ways on countless occasions, but I want it to stop. I believe at the very least I am owed an apology from Mr. Gross for this embarrassment of Thursday morning. That ordeal was not one of my better days. It was not only embarrassing, it was humiliating, to say the least. In fact, it could have been instrumental in my recent physical problems. Last week I had a stroke. This incident did not help the heeling process.

Sincerely,

Carey Moore

No comments: