Thursday, July 18, 2019

Leah's Extorted contract and Carey's rebuttal




CLIENT NAME: Carey Moore
PROBLEM: a) Client lost take-home privileges.
b) Client wishes to re-earn take-home privileges


DATE
OBJECTIVES
COMPLETE
BY
DATE
COMPLETE
6/11/2019
Client to complete Methadone
Orientation with Counselor
9/9/2019

6/11/2019
Client to submit a written statement of
items learned from Methadone
Orientation and items learned from the
process of regaining take-home
privileges.
9/9/2019

6/11/2019
Client to complete a Mental Health
Evaluation and submit to Center signed
release of information proof of
completion, to include any diagnosis or
findings.
9/9/2019

6/11/2019
Schedule an appointment with Center
Doctor to discuss issues of constipation
due to Methadone dosage and lower of
dosage or provide signed release of
information and proof of constipation
issues due to Methadone dosage
addressed with Primary Care Doctor.
9/9/2019

In the event I do complete this contract, I understand the result will be:
a) Re-earn take-home privileges as per Center guidelines


In the event I do not complete this contract, I understand the result will be:
a)      Administrative taper
b)      Unsuccessful discharge from program



////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////




Staff,

Re:  Proposed Treatment Contract

I cannot in good conscience sign an agreement with someone who has shown a total disregard for CADS rules and regulations. It would be shortsighted of me to sign a contract with someone who has repeatedly shown a penchant for not following CADS contracts and grievance procedures, yet wants me to engage in another one. Additionally she has constantly changed the nature {moved the goal posts) of the alleged violations. In doing so, Leah haphazardly writes her own rules and requirements to suit her personal agenda.

For example, no clients are required to submit to a Mental Health Evaluation, complete two Methadone Orientation classes, and schedule an appointment with Center Doctor to discuss health issues that have already been fully addressed, before they can receive their take home privileges.
Therefore, in my opinion you are unfairly installing new guidelines to prolong and deny my take-home privileges. And remember, as of the date of this letter you have yet to abide by CADS established grievance guidelines and contracts. Additionally I have never received the exact nature of my alleged violation, clearly stated in writing as required by CADS grievance procedure, even though I have repeatedly asked for it. Nor have I received the exact Center’s code or rule that I allegedly violated. Nor have I been presented with the exact CFR regulation that I allegedly violated.
From my perspective it would be a fool’s errand to sign a contract with someone who has shown that they could care less about honoring them. She especially has shown a penchant of dishonoring contracts that may shine a negative light on her missteps and disingenuous affairs.

All things considered I stand on my original grievance position/rebuttal.  It was never my intent to violate a Center rule and I did not knowingly violate any Center Rule. Also I’ve not been given any rule or statute that I have allegedly violated. Therefore I am again requesting reinstatement of my full take-home privileges that were unjustly taken.

It’s disingenuous to charge a person with a violation or crime based on mere assumptions and accusations without solid proof of said crime. And, the onus is on you to provide factual support of your accusations against me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The contracts are such that under her terms I can never win


Engaging in a contract with Leah leaves no doubt about who the victor will be. I am reminded of the school yard bully ploy. He flips a coin and says " Lets be fair about this guys. Let's come to an agreement, heads I win, tails you lose".

Let that sink in a second. I can never win under those terms.
In other words, by signing an agreement with her I have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

By signing this contract I give her another avenue to bring down the hammer BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT HONOR CONTRACTS. SHE VIRTUALLY SPITS ON THEM.

No comments: